The is Embracing Complexity: Toward a Shared Understanding of Funding Systems Change, is the first-ever global effort to bring together the voices of those seeking to fund systems change with those who are delivering it on the ground.
The report highlights five principles to allow donors to better support systems change:
- embrace a systems mindset,
- support evolving paths to systems change,
- work in true partnership with systems change leaders,
- prepare for long-term engagement,
- collaborate with other stakeholders.
Importantly, this report does not offer mere hypotheses but instead highlights the best practices that are showing potential to deliver on the promise of systems change.